Robert Grace - Fake Fine Single Review


Robert Grace is a pop musician from Kilkenny. The songwriter has collaborated on some of the biggest pop songs whilst also working on his own music. He has played at Electric Picnic and Indiependence. He has also amassed over 3 million video on TikTok (I know it's an App but I don't know why). Robert lists his influences as Ed Sheeran, Linkin park, Sum41, Shawn Mendes and Christy Moore. He has recently released his new single Fake Fine.

Listen to the single here:



Fake Fine is definitely a grower. First time I heard it I didn't really like it too much. The Tiger King reference seemed cheap and it just wasn't for me. This isn't a knock on Robert, it just doesn't appeal to my taste. However, further listening has brought an appreciation for the song.  The music is perfect pop music and the chorus is very enjoyable. That being said, it's probably going to be an instant hit as it's definitely one that the masses will love.


Follow Robert Grace:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foot Squeaker - No Connection Single Review

Logan J Parker - Cry Cry Cry Single Review

Logan J. Parker - Blue Single Review