Classified Records Purchases

I always like to support Irish musicians and the best way is to purchase their albums, singles or EP's. As many of you may know last year I bought a house and made the long trek from Dublin to Dundalk. This brought with it two things. First, a whole new area of local music to discover and also way less money to support them. A year and 3 months later finally I'm back in a position to help out. So today I went down to the local and best record store in Dundalk, Classified Records. Great shop and Neil is very welcoming and full of knowledge. There is a whole section dedicated to local music and if I could afford it I would have bought one of everything. However, that's not the case but here is what I came away with.

From top left to right:
Just Mustard EP
Third Smoke - Maybe In Time
Trick Mist - Fraction
Evil Presidentes - Inside + Out Mix
Video Blue - Love Scenes
Æ Mak - I Can Feel It In My Bones EP
The Future West - Holy Shit Here Come...

Now I need to save some more money for the next trip!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foot Squeaker - No Connection Single Review

Logan J Parker - Cry Cry Cry Single Review

Logan J. Parker - Blue Single Review